Thank you all for your patience as we all have weathered this lock down and gradual reopening. We wanted to be as careful as possible for our reopening and we have taken multiple steps to assure your safety in the office.
I will always be available to answer questions, but here is our new protocol for appointments.
After you make an appointment, the following steps will be followed:
1. All insurance verifications will be done before the day of appointment as always.
2. When you arrive at the office, REMAIN IN YOUR CAR. Call us to notify us of your arrival and we will start the appointment with any discussions we need to conduct including:
-Payment of Copays/deductibles
-Discussing reason for appointment and expectations of eyewear and/or contact lenses
3. We will then invite you up to the office. You will be expected to:
-wear a mask covering the nose and mouth (if needed, we will provide you with a disposable mask that you may keep or dispose of after the appointment.)
-use our provided hand sanitizer for a quick cleaning before testing.
4. We ask that you arrive at your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision then we will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
5. We will clean exam surfaces, pretest machines and other equipment before and after your examination, as well as all glasses that have been tried on.
6. We will be aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboard, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc. and will be disinfecting these as often as possible.
In the course of the following weeks, we may add or change some of these procedures, but we will do the necessary steps to keep us all safe.
See you soon!
Scott Schultz, OD
Yolanda Czerniawski-Schultz, OD
Schultz Family Eye Care
...is to provide personalized and state-of-the-art care, education and products to fit your needs and lifestyle.
If you're looking for quality care with a personal touch, we look forward to the opportunity of serving your family's eye care needs. We are conveniently located near the center of Nutley and would be delighted to have you as a patient.
Feel free to call with any question for the doctor-we are here as an advocate for your eye health.
• Comprehensive eye exams
• Contact Lenses
• Ocular disease evaluation and treatment
• Corporate screenings
• Fashion Optical boutique